WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to trade my Omega Speedmaster '57 re-issue.

This watch has the silver "broad arrow" hands, steel bezel, retro dial with applied Omega logo which makes it different from the standard Speedmaster Pro "moon watch". It does, however have the same case, acrylic crystal and handwind 1861 movement as the Speedy Pro.

Here are the details on the watch:

-Does not come with any boxes or papers
-Comes on nice Hirsch "heavy calf" strap
-Has some minor swirlies on the polished area of the lugs. There are a few pinhead sized dings on the sides of the bezel.
-There is a very minor scratch on the bezel between the numbers 80 and 85
- There is a very slight scuff on the edge of the bezel by the number 90 (can barely see it, but it's there)
-The back has a few light scratches from opening the caseback. It's hard to tell they are there unless you are looking for them and the light shines at a certain angle.
-The serial # is on the back of the watch behind the 7 O'clock lug. This # matches the number on the movement.
-The dial has one speck of dust on it just to the right of the "A" in the word "Omega". It can be seen in the pictures. All the other white specs you see are lint on the front of the crystal that I didn't notice when taking the photos.
-It it keeping good time and has a long power reserve

I have tried to list the condition accurately. I would rate this watch as a conservative 85%.

I would like to trade for another watch with the following specs:

-42mm to 45mm diameter range.
-Manual wind or automatic movement.
-Sapphire crystal, but will also consider acrylic.
- Boxes and papers are not important
- Cosmetic condition is not important, but it must be keeping good time

I am open to trading up (I'll spend a maximum of $500) or I can trade down (your watch plus some cash).

Feel free to make me an offer. The worst I can say is "no thanks".

I have lots and lots of references from prior transaction on Timezone and other watch forums.

Thanks,
Mr_Pacman
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts