WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

For sale is my Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow. Model 3551.20. This watch was produced in 2005 and is working without issue. This one is of the blue hands and off-white dial variety. The blue hands really pop and will appear somewhere between royal blue and dark navy, depending on the light. Chrono functions as it should and all hands reset to 12.

Recently checked out by the Omega Boutique in Manhattan, who did a timekeeping. It's running precisely and I have documentation of this (less than a month old.) No service needed. All correspondence documenting this is included, with receipts for service and email correspondence between myself and Omega service reps available.

Cosmetically no major flaws, but there are small scuffs and scrapes present. Crystal is totally clear. I'd put this watch at an 88%. Original bracelet is worn but in good condition. Bracelet sized to fit my 7.25 inch wrist and there are three extra links.

Bought this without the original box, but it will come with a nice wood display box and and authentic omega red leather watch taco. Original papers were similarly not present when I bought this, but the aforementioned recent paperwork from Omega authenticating the watch and showing accurate timekeeping statistics are included.

$2,500 for this watch, net to me. I take paypal or face to face in NYC area. IMG_4494.jpg IMG_4487.jpg IMG_4493.jpg IMG_4488.jpg IMG_3392.jpg IMG_4491.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts