WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this Speedmaster today and started noticing some skipping, thought it was my eyes for a second but recorded some footage and noticed the stuttering, Can this be fixed? Is this normal? Bought it grey market from a reputable dealer waiting to hear back from them.

link

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Picked up this Speedmaster today and started noticing some skipping, thought it was my eyes for a second but recorded some footage and noticed the stuttering, Can this be fixed? Is this normal? Bought it grey market from a reputable dealer waiting to hear back from them.

link
Mine did that and was easily adjusted not to

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
It's an idiosyncrasy of the Speedmaster Pro. Mine does it from time to time. Has to do with oils drying out on some part or other. It's an easy fix.

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
If you are referring to the central second recording hand for the chronograph, yes this can be an issue, and typically a quick adjustment of the friction spring for the chronograph wheel will resolve it.

Cheers, Al

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are referring to the central second recording hand for the chronograph, yes this can be an issue, and typically a quick adjustment of the friction spring for the chronograph wheel will resolve it.

Cheers, Al
Yeah brought it back to the dealer and he said the same thing, just needs some fine tuning.

Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts