WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read many threads on the water resistancy of the X-33, but really can it go swimming? Omega's website looks to group 30, 50 and 100 meter watches in the same water resistancy category. Any horror stories or feats of strength for a newbie X-33 owner? I need to know if this watch can take the heat. Photos welcome.

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
I have read many threads on the water resistancy of the X-33, but really can it go swimming? Omega's website looks to group 30, 50 and 100 meter watches in the same water resistancy category. Any horror stories or feats of strength for a newbie X-33 owner? I need to know if this watch can take the heat. Photos welcome.
Omega certify this watch to be Water Resistant to 30 meters, so should not be a problem upto this depth.

I have sold alot of these over the past 2 years and no one has ever come back to me with a problem regarding a problem whilst swimming etc wit hthe watch on.

·
Registered
558 Posts
no worries I already swim with my X-33 without any problems

some more pics perhaps

Laser show ;)

note : mine is a Gen I X-33 but I have satin finish the bezel : I really did not like the polish version

cheers
JM

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot, I just gota Gen 1 model from a Tourneau dealer (wanted a warranty at a reputable dealer). I was even contemplating selling it, but for some reason I just can't seem to want to part with it. Cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.