WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an old Omega 620 movement which I would like to use in a watch. I have never sourced parts for a custom watch build so any advice would be appreciated. The face on the movement is from a womans omega watch I would however like to replace this with a larger, mens face.

Any advice on where/ what to get would be appreciated! I will need a larger dial, case and probably hands.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Hello, I have an old Omega 620 movement which I would like to use in a watch. I have never sourced parts for a custom watch build so any advice would be appreciated. The face on the movement is from a womans omega watch I would however like to replace this with a larger, mens face. Any advice on where/ what to get would be appreciated! I will need a larger dial, case and probably hands. Thanks! :)
What is your budget for this project? [The number I'm fishing for is at least $250 U.S.]

42mm + case, white dial with minutes track, black minutes/hour hand and we'll cover the seconds pinon for a clean one hand look.

We can counter balance the single (hour/minute) hand to minimize the variations in amplitude.

{I think lilliputian movements clinging to the back of comparatively huge dials for their support are hilarious.}

Are you ready to get started?

Let's do this thang.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts