WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you already know this.
Omega has changed its website. It now has MSRP. You need to click "Reveal the price".

Omega maybe going internet mail order soon with all those disappearing AD.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Found out about that last week, unfortunately no MSRP on their watch boxes and winders or straps, I'm curious how much they cost.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't know how many of you already know this.
Omega has changed its website. It now has MSRP. You need to click "Reveal the price".

Omega maybe going internet mail order soon with all those disappearing AD.
The website also quote prices in the home currency. About the AD part, it ain't gonna happen though lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think all brands should post their prices on their websites and provide better pictures.
Definitely better pictures! Omega's main photo of each watch is pretty lame. They seem to be adding more special pictures, though. I just stumbled on the MSRPs yesterday, actually. And I have to say, the website is a bit harder to move around in now. I find it harder to quickly get to the watch I want to see. But I appreciate seeing the prices on Omega's site. Not sure they'll start taking internet orders since they're focusing on the boutique experience. But other high-end manufactures like JLC are taking online orders, as well as the Swatch Group's lower brands like Tissot and Hamilton.

·
Banned
4,491 Posts
....And I have to say, the website is a bit harder to move around in now. I find it harder to quickly get to the watch I want to see....
Try Breguet's or GO's website. It's as if SwatchGroup hired the same web designer for all of their brands. All three are pretty difficult to navigate IMO.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Found out about that last week, unfortunately no MSRP on their watch boxes and winders or straps, I'm curious how much they cost.
I would call a local boutique and request a catalog. They have a dedicated accessory book with pricing in the back.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
The prices went up on 9/2 I believe. I was in the next day as they were reviewing the site for accuracy, some of the accessories still had not had a price listed. They don't believe online ordering will be available soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Interesting. It looks like the "Reveal the Price" button has been replaced by a "Contact a Boutique About this Piece" button. Wondering why.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Interesting. It looks like the "Reveal the Price" button has been replaced by a "Contact a Boutique About this Piece" button. Wondering why.
Probably an attempt to bring more people/customers to the stores. A way for interested customers have to make contact with a sales rep, instead of just seeing a price online and then leaving.

·
Registered
979 Posts
In my case I can see both:

Capture.jpg

Reactions: yourpalbigal

·
Registered
266 Posts
depends on where you live.
On UAE site its not showing, however if I opened the web from my home country it shows.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I noticed it went away within the last week. From a sales perspective its better to make people call for the price so the sales people have a chance to engage the customer. Been in sales forever the phone call is never about buying the product its to get you in the door. Ran an Italian motorcycle dealership my partner would tell people "your not sure if your gonna even like it, you have to come in and at least sit on it" He could spit fire.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts