They manage it without being tacky or trendy or garish

lets see those Omega's with a pop of colour

Here's my PO chrono for starters
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist
Watch Analog watch Light Finger Gesture

Premium Member

Registered
Some have a splash of color, and some are all color. Regardless, Omega does a good job of adding just the right accents such as the splash of red to an all blue field.
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Silver

BTW, @Simon, That strap on your PO is pretty cool. But I have to say my first thought when I saw it was, "Mmmm...Ramen noodles would be pretty good about now."
Food Ingredient Noodle Rice noodles Cuisine

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some have a splash of color, and some are all color. Regardless, Omega does a good job of adding just the right accents such as the splash of red to an all blue field.
View attachment 16257630

BTW, @Simon, That strap on your PO is pretty cool. But I have to say my first thought when I saw it was, "Mmmm...Ramen noodles would be pretty good about now."
View attachment 16257631
LOL - ooooh, ramen noodles would be good right now
and I agree - Omega does mono-colours brilliantly and know how to add that little hint of contrasting colour that lifts and sings
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Cool

Registered
LOL - ooooh, ramen noodles would be good right now
and I agree - Omega does mono-colours brilliantly and know how to add that little hint of contrasting colour that lifts and sings
View attachment 16257866
This picture doesn't help me. I'm considering the white SMP if I can find a good enough Black Friday sale, but don't know that I need more duplication (already have black and blue). That's gorgeous.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This picture doesn't help me. I'm considering the white SMP if I can find a good enough Black Friday sale, but don't know that I need more duplication (already have black and blue). That's gorgeous.
hah, lol
Yours didnt help me cos I was torn between white n blue - and if I get tempted on Friday, Im in trouble - although I am first on list for new Tudor FXD and they expect one any day so - ugh

1 - 20 of 54 Posts