WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Been looking for one of these and came across this one a few weeks ago. Promised the wife I would sell another;-) and got the go ahead:-!!

Love the dressier silver dial to go with my "laid back" blue faced SMP chrono. Enjoy the pics!

David

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Wow! That watch looks amazing with a silver dial. Great catch.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
I have only seen that one once. I really like it! How did you find it? John Wilson.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow, i like that!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kudos guys. I have been looking for a while. I tried to buy one from a guy in CA a little over a month ago and we couldn't make a deal. If anyone wants his info, PM me. He might still have it available. In the mean time I saw this one for sale on another forum, emailed the owner and voila..Funny, he also had it listed here as well and I missed it:-s.
Is that were you saw his sale post WM7777?

Lucky for me, I saw it on TZ. It really is a looker. Must be something about a silver dialed chronograph that does it for me. I love my vintage Doxa 200T Graph but because of how rare it is, I almost never wear it. I wanted a modern version I could wear and when I saw the Special US Edition of the SMP, BINGO!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Beautiful, congrats with that one - I wore a friends black dialed version in the summer; a very comfy, stunning looking piece. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
In the mean time I saw this one for sale on another forum, emailed the owner and voila..Funny, he also had it listed here as well and I missed it:-s.
Is that were you saw his sale post WM7777?
Yeah I saw it on here and I thought i was the first one to respond to it. But it makes sense now that I know that he posted here and on TZ. Ah such as life, more will come! It's a real beauty wear it in good health!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Very nice!

Perhaps you can elaborate more on what you are planning to sell to fund this one?? :-d:-d;-)
HEHEHEHEH.:think:. I'll have to get back to you on that!:roll:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Re: Very nice!

:p:p:pThat's my new grail. What an absolute stunner.:p:p:p

Wear it in the best of health Doxa.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks g-r-e-a-t!!

:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I... really like it...

what did it set you back (if I may be so bold).
You may be bold..:) MSRP was $4250. They seem to be bringing low to mid $2k range preowned. A few "grey" market dealers were selling them for about $3k with out factory warranty/serial #'s. Mine was bought originally from an AD legit with all boxes/papers.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Very very nice indeed.....kinda regretting my order for the black dial 2594.52 chrono looking at that beaut.....hey ho, looks like it'll have to be both!!:-!

Do you have the model ref please?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Never seen one before - sharp watch.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very very nice indeed.....kinda regretting my order for the black dial 2594.52 chrono looking at that beaut.....hey ho, looks like it'll have to be both!!:-!

Do you have the model ref please?
REF 2589.30

They were a limited run of 1000 and sold between '04-'05. You might find an AD or grey market dealer who has one. If you are serious, I can dig up the email of another guy I found who had one for sale a month ago.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts