WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very happy, I get a Seiko Coutura SRN067P1. It's amazing, the construction is, pfff, lot of quality and a lot of small details.Finally I paid 110£, it was at half price, but they accept me a 25£ voucher of discount that I get when I bougth my other Seiko a few weeks ago. I have a SCC275, and I went to buy a Seiko turtle black/yelow, but I saw this kinetic, and the design shock me, the same than the quality, so good like the turtle (but I dont understand a lot), but for a non chronograph watch,the desing for wear it daily, like me more. For mi have a look like a grand Seiko,but less classic. Will be time in the future to get a turtle.
Only thing I can miss, it's the lack of antireflex treatment in the glass.
It have sapphire glass and movement japan and 10bar
My pictures are no very good..

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome watch. I like the hands a lot. And the bracelet match them as well. Does it hit the marks?
Yes in a perfect cenital view the hands match perfect or almost perfect with the marks. In perspective view o normal use match perfect on the top half and correct but no perfect on the bottom half

·
Premium Member
71,472 Posts
Very nice looking watch. Don't worry about it being a Kinetic it'll not need any more attention than normal being one of two.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Very nice looking watch. Don't worry about it being a Kinetic it'll not need any more attention than normal being one of two.
This morning in a walk of 5 Km it passed from 1 day to 7 days of energy reserve, it will have for 6 month soon and this will be my daily watch. I feel connected very well with the watch.
Another important point is with the money that I safe (80£) I bought another watch for my miss, a nice Baby-G with a 60% of discount and a silver bracelet.

Maybe if Seiko make a turtle yellow or orange I willl buy one, but as well yesterday I saw another kinetic titanium that like more than the turtle at 190£.

·
Registered
764 Posts
That's a sharp watch!

I love that SS SSC. I had the PVD SSC277. I wish I would have gotten the one you have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After 2 weeks, I just can tell that I,m totally happy with the watch. Kinetic is really a perfect technology, because give you the analog mechanical part that lose with quartz, and keep the quartz advantages, and is very easy connect with the kinetic technology, because need you to work,(and the sound and vibration) while I recognize that is only in the energy area, and is true that any analog mechanism is working to give you the hour. I have a Seiko solar that I both 1 month ago, and like me more the kinect, but solar is more efficient I think. But I like tell that solar is lime a plant, and kinetic is like a dog, I love the plants, but I connect better with the dogs.XD

For the design, it's like me more after 2 weeks, first days I was worry that I get tired of the design,( like happen me with TagH, good desing to choose them in the shop, but you see them after 2 days and dont tell you anything, they are like a fridge last model), really I think that will like me after 20 years.

Finally I must tell that the building and and finishing quality is simply perfect, it's solid like a block and feel like that, a pretty piece of steel,this watch dont look the watch of a designer, look the watch of a artisan of metal.

Really I think that is better than my Propex Solar SSC275 and the turttle that I had reserved (crazy quality for the money as well). I only miss the anti-reflex treatment that there is in my Solar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts