WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sinn Moderator
9,824 Posts
Like you, my first Sinn was a U1 SDR. Then came a U1 T and then four other Sinns including a UX GSG 9. Now I have settled down to a U1 SDR (presently mounted on the Sinn rubber strap), U1 T and the UX GSG 9 (also mounted on a Sinn rubber strap for summer). All three of these Sinn watches are regulars in my rotation. I really enjoy my Sinn trio and hope your enjoy your fine Sinn pair! Cheers, Bill P.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Like you, my first Sinn was a U1 SDR. Then came a U1 T and then four other Sinns including a UX GSG 9. Now I have settled down to a U1 SDR (presently mounted on the Sinn rubber strap), U1 T and the UX GSG 9 (also mounted on a Sinn rubber strap for summer). All three of these Sinn watches are regulars in my rotation. I really enjoy my Sinn trio and hope your enjoy your fine Sinn pair! Cheers, Bill P.

Bill - Beautiful pix of some gorgeous Sinns. Thank you for sharing! I think my U1 SDR is starting to feel lonely!

·
Sinn Moderator
9,824 Posts
Horoticus, thanks for the kind words on my photos. Now you need to do something about your lonely U1 SDR! :) Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Bills pictures are on par with DEMOs...great work...
As for your UX/U1 collection...you did the right thing...you just have to follow that path, which will lead you inevitably to U2 and U1000, then ,O apprentice, you can rightfully claim the master title..;-)

Great watches...Have fun!!!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Two great looking watches.....Congrats and Enjoy !!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice pair of U's bignevie! Mine are a doppelgangers of yours. UX GSG-9 SDR rubber strap and large teg clasp and Sinn U1-T on bracelet. I'll post pictures one of these days. Welcome to the addiction.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
emilsal said:
Very nice pair of U's bignevie! Mine are a doppelgangers of yours. UX GSG-9 SDR rubber strap and large teg clasp and Sinn U1-T on bracelet. I'll post pictures one of these days. Welcome to the addiction.
Thanks..yes I love them both yet both quite different. The UX is a little more formal looking a quietly goes about its day, but packed with heaps unsuspecting features.i didn't realize the crown never screwed in,must have fantastic seals ah. I got sent an article today from a woman's health mag about men an their watches..a very funny read but so true..I'll try an post it somewhere you'll have a great chuckle..cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks..yes I love them both yet both quite different. The UX is a little more formal looking a quietly goes about its day, but packed with heaps unsuspecting features.i didn't realize the crown never screwed in,must have fantastic seals ah. I got sent an article today from a woman's health mag about men an their watches..a very funny read but so true..I'll try an post it somewhere you'll have a great chuckle..cheers
The 2010 and older vintage UXs screws in. Mine does.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts