WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1964 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
:)
classy looking watches guys, the texture on the dial is really nice..

this model still available? I saw something similar on the site, but don't think it's the same. whats the case size please?

GW|>

·
Registered
722 Posts
:)
classy looking watches guys, the texture on the dial is really nice..

this model still available? I saw something similar on the site, but don't think it's the same. whats the case size please?

GW|>
The one I posted is model wzd0341fd and has a smooth dial. Do a google search and hopefully you'll find it somewhere. It's a JDM model.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes... Orient makes a lot of wonderful watches....

Love this Orient M Force also:

CEX0E003W

Might like it with a yellow dial... maybe orange....

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Sorry, I'm on a diver kick right now and with the 300M out of my reach the Mako, Dolphin and 7500 are all the pics of mine I have. :-d

If I was in the hunt for a dress/casual watch other than a diver right now I'd grab the CET05001 Multi Eyes, (pic from OWUSA)

or the Power Reserve

When OWUSA first added the quartz watches on the site I came very close to grabbing these next two, they're not shown on the site anymore but the links I grabbed back then still work.

The LUG15003, I have a thing for the blue watches
http://orientwatchusa.com/watch.php?id=352
They got the lume on the second hand and Pip on this one.
I think this would be a great grab and go on the weekend casual watch and at a price of $135 before any discounts you might be lucky enough to find ;-) , it is/was a steal. I think this would make a cool color variation for the Mako.
Notice also on this one the nice clean dial with no Lions logo.

And the CVZ03005B, something a little out of my usual style but grabbed me nonetheless. I dont have any all black watches and the ana-dig is something a little out of the norm.
http://orientwatchusa.com/watch.php?id=303
Countdown timer / alarm / sapphire crystal

·
Registered
869 Posts
Vintage AAA

Reactions: Chicawolverina

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Excellent posts! Thank you all for sharing.

I know Sir Kew is being shy with his collection. You all should see his vintage Orients.

scottymac...I had no idea you had so many Orients. Perhaps there is a place for you at the Orient Emperor's court. :-d

I know there's more out there...

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is my only other Orient. Model is CER1A and some have dubbed it Dolphin. It is available in the US but for some reason Orient USA does not sell it. You can get it from LIWatch and ebay. Same (or similar enough) electric blue dial as the Mako. Some other cosmetic differences and the bracelet is SOLID with a really nice forged clasp that doesn't belong on a $100 watch.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
nhoJ, mine say's HI!

And one more for the batch!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will give something so different i am so proud of my Orient Perpetual Calendar from 1976

1 - 20 of 1964 Posts