WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Although I’ve had this almost a year, I’ve been working from home the entire time, so this has only been worn a few times. The only marks are on the inside of the lugs - not the underside, but the INSIDE where the springbar holes are. They can’t be seen at all when the bracelet is installed. The bracelet was sized by my watchmaker, but was taken off in favor of a leather strap almost immediately, so there’s not a mark on the bracelet that I can see. Includes the box & all that came with it.

41mm case
20mm lugs
Day/Date automatic
Sapphire crystal
Screw down crown
It will ship on the leather strap shown in the photos, but of course the bracelet will be included, wrapped, and will not be inside the watch box so it won’t be able to make contact with the case/crystal.

Asking $675 shipped to the US. I will consider international shipping, but if I agree to it, you’ll pay the shipping & insurance and assume the risk for anything not covered by insurance. I will consider and respond to all offers, but I’m not interested in trades. Well, I’m interested, but I need the $!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts