WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have up for sale a Tissot PRC 200 Automatic Chronograph.

Hamilton 46mm Pilot: Please disregard the Hamilton photos as it has been SOLD

Tissot PRC 200 Automatic Chronograph: Next up is the tissot. This is the all black dial model that comes on the leather strap. The strap is in good condition and has a little curve to it. The case and crystal are scratch free. There is just one small ding on one of the lugs, can see in the pictures. The underside of the case also has minor marks from strap changes. The watch keeps good time and all the chrono functions work properly. This watch was bought from Creation Watches back in Spring 2012. I used to be located in Seoul, South Korea, but moved to Shanghai, China last August; in the move the papers were lost. However, I do still have the box for the watch. In all I would rate this watch at about 94% due to the ding.

Price is $450, reasonable offers will be considered.
Watch and owner are in Shanghai, China. I am ONLY looking to sell this locally, as I do not want to deal with the headache that is the postal system here. If a local deal, then USD can be converted to CNY on the day deal is made. Check my feedback on the forum, and one will find it is always good. Any questions or offers please email me at "[email protected]".

All pictures are below...Any questions please pm me here or email me at "[email protected]"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: ***TWO For Sale: 46mm Hamilton Pilot Automatic and Tissot PRC 200 Auto Chrono***

Bump

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ***TWO For Sale: 46mm Hamilton Pilot Automatic and Tissot PRC 200 Auto Chrono***

bump

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts