WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a dig around in some drawers, I came accross this watch, a CLINTON Swiss made watch, that I'd forgotten I'd got. I remember buying it some years ago as I was curious of the unusual (to me at least) day/date format.

The movement is a Felsa 4009 bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Felsa 4009 and is signed Creation Watch Co, but I've no idea how old the watch is as the Ranfft blurb says it was made from '55, but it looks '60's to me!! It's 37mm accross inc crown, and I've worn it today and it's kept good time, so I'm quite happy with my new discovery :-d

If anyone knows any more about these, please let me know :)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
You dont have time to post Johnny....

Get routing through those drawers... wish I had nice looking forgotten watches.... looks very clean (inside and out!)

Congrats on the find!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice clean condition. :-!

This thread has a few example Clintons - and a bit about the brand.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f11/clinton-family-pics-no-politics-please-lol-233017.html

Thanks for the link :-! I may do a bit more digging to see what I come up with.

You dont have time to post Johnny....

Get routing through those drawers... wish I had nice looking forgotten watches.... looks very clean (inside and out!)

Congrats on the find!

There was nothing else of interest in that drawer unfortunately.........but there are other drawers and boxes to investigate ;-)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
There was nothing else of interest in that drawer unfortunately.........but there are other drawers and boxes to investigate ;-)
What are you waiting for.... Maybe we should all come around for a treasure hunt!

And maybe, I should start storing watches all over the house...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts