WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting this one next week ...

Pretty chuffed about it, but my wallet's looking daggers at me ... aaand, I'm done. :-d

·
Registered
9,425 Posts
That is a nice looking watch. You've got a pretty ideal collection set up I think... more than a little envious.

:p

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might soon take that dreaded trip to flipperville ... :-d

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a nice looking watch. You've got a pretty ideal collection set up I think... more than a little envious.

:p
Thanks bro ... well, for a collection it's a start, I think. I have most of the watches I want that I felt I could afford right now.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha ... well, I do envy you many of your vintages, your taste must have been refined by repeated visits there, so it can't be all bad ;-)

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Haha ... well, I do envy you many of your vintages, your taste must have been refined by repeated visits there, so it can't be all bad ;-)
Thanks, it's been trial and error but a lot of fun and a learning experience. I average visiting twice a month (in or out).

Can you get a good cheese steak in Flipperville Dennis?:-d
Hell yes! You know how most people want to know how good the school system is before they move there? I want to know how good the bars & take out places are in the neighborhood first.

·
Registered
9,425 Posts
Thanks bro ... well, for a collection it's a start, I think. I have most of the watches I want that I felt I could afford right now.
Dude, if your collection is a start, mine hasn't even reached the point of being a fertilized egg.

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Dude, if your collection is a start, mine hasn't even reached the point of being a fertilized egg.
Mine is in college - insanely expensive and always needing a few extra bucks for incidentals. If one watch starts asking to borrow the car I'm finding a new hobby.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Nice pickup! And it looks better than that Zenith you posted the other day, IMO. Although, that picture isn't the greatest. Got any better ones? Or a shot of the movement?

(Your collection is growing fast and shaping up nicely, but it doesn't look like you are getting any closer to that 8500-AT though!)

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice pickup! And it looks better than that Zenith you posted the other day, IMO. Although, that picture isn't the greatest. Got any better ones? Or a shot of the movement?

(Your collection is growing fast and shaping up nicely, but it doesn't look like you are getting any closer to that 8500-AT though!)

I want to reserve the 8500 AT for a special occasion ... for after I get my PhD (hopefully in about a year and half).

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hopefully, for now ... and the next few months :-d

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Dude, this is hilarious...

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts