WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Android Men's Tattooed Banker Exhibition Automatic
I bought it from Shopnbc just before they sold out totally (about 3 weeks back). Wore it straight for a week but recently acquired some higher-end pieces and this one is getting more time inside my watch winder :-(.

It's looking for a new owner who'll give it more time than me obviously. Even though its 48mm, it wears smaller due to the thicker bezel. The actual crystal is probably around 42mm or so.

Very cool concept as it has a logo of the dragon engraved on the crystal. Movement has been very accurate out of the box. I'd rate the watch at 95% (zero blemishes except a slight crease on the leather where it meets the buckle which is expected from wearing). Watch is almost brand new other than that.

From ShopNBC description:
Strap Leather Movement Automatic 2806 SG w/ 21 jewels Crystal Hardened Mineral Crown Push/Pull Clasp Buckle Strap Measurements 10-1/4" L x 24mm W Case Measurements 48mm Water Resistance 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet Model Number AD490AK Warranty Two year limited warranty by Android. Special Features Date window
Better pics and reviews here:
Android Men's Tattooed Banker Exhibition Automatic Date Window Leather Strap Watch ShopNBC.com

$100 FIRM shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation anywhere within US. No trades or no low-ballers. Paypal preferred.

If no sale by Sat, it will head to Ebay. I have 100% feedback on ebay under "darklander2001".

I've also sold a watch here to one of the mods over at WatchReport last year (their Citizen BL5250 review is off my watch ;-)).

My pics do not do justice to the watch as due to the engrave, deep black dial, it's hard to get good shots.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2nd bump. Make reasonable offers. Hate going down Ebay route due to their fess+paypal.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last bump for today...its hitting Ebay tomorrow.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry....didn't update the thread. Got some new PM's on the watch. Tried editing my original thread but its not 'editable' anymore.

Its already been sold to WuS member..again, sorry for not updating the thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts