WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny what a tight-knit group we Anonomists are. If you've seen Eric's thread about the 4-horned Unicorn, then you can figure out which piece I just traded out.

Of course, it would be silly to trade away a Pro 6000 on the rare bracelet unless something REALLY COOL was in line to take its place.

So the question is: Is THIS cool enough?

Reactions: StefB

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Congratulations!

Love the story that goes with it too. Two true Anonimists over the moon, couldn't be a better ending. Enjoy your Pro Crono - it's definitely the king of Anonimo's and still one of the coolest pieces around in my opinion. Probably should have kept mine!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nice! I've been wanting to get one myself for a while but the timing has been off. Was this the one on the bay or the one listed on the FS section?

·
Registered
915 Posts
This is such an incestuous hobby.......Its amazing how many watches and bracelets etc cycle through each of our homes.....I can hardly keep straight the chain of ownership anymore without going back to my pics to see serial numbers etc....would be cool to piece together who owned each of our watches....big project im sure...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nothing better then a new piece to start the weekend with a big smile..Fantastic watch!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts