WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zooooom!

Thanks to all for keeping it interesting and to Joe and Eric for keeping it clean.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Congrats, Matt. Looking forward to the next 2K...... as long as they aren't related to economics. ;-)

·
Banned
3,251 Posts
Nice work Matt and cool picture.

~JB

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Congrats on your 2000 post Matt! :-! I always appreciate and enjoy reading your excellent technical info.

Best,

- Hiro

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Congrats on 2000, Matt. I always enjoy reading your posts, and the challenge of getting through them before falling asleep. Kidding!

You bring the perspective and insight of a philosophical mind, which is entertaining and refreshing.

Here's to the next 2K!

eric

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Its always a pleasure to read your posts. Its like being back at school learning from an enthusiastic teacher you always liked and respected (not saying you sound like a teacher, its just that I've learned a hell of a lot from your posts;-)).

Keep up the good work M:-!

·
Premium Member
13,590 Posts
while I am not always agreeing with you on movements, I have a lot of appreciation and respect for your knowledge on movements. Keep up the good work.

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
congrats Matt, it's been a pleasure. Your posts are stimulating and informative. If nothing else, they have prompted me to break out the dictionary a few times.:-d Most of the regulars here are mono-syllabic cavemen and the content of their posts are simply not what intellectuals such as you and I consider stimulating. :roll: - David

... and DMB bashing in 5, 4, 3, 2, take it Jim .....

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its always a pleasure to read your posts. Its like being back at school learning from an enthusiastic teacher you always liked and respected (not saying you sound like a teacher, its just that I've learned a hell of a lot from your posts;-)).
Thanks for the compliment FP... But I am a teacher - that's what I do!

What you are saying is that I'm irritatingly pedantic and old. *sniff*

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Congratulations from a mono-syllabic caveman.............................David

PS: And a Hick, but I'm OK with that.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't worry guys,

If I type really slowly with my toes then everyone will be happy.

Apart from FatPants who's only sore because he can't spell 'fart'.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts