WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bored you see, and plus I had already gotten a Mako a few weeks ago so I figured what the heck let's tear this thing apart and maybe fix it.

Well once I took out the second piece all the remaining gears loosened and then after that it wasn't long before I had it all apart. Now I dunno what to do with the thing. I tried to find a movement schematic online but it doesn't seem like people really think its a worthwhile watch to bother with.

:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well I got bored you see, and plus I had already gotten a Mako a few weeks ago so I figured what the heck let's tear this thing apart and maybe fix it.

Well once I took out the second piece all the remaining gears loosened and then after that it wasn't long before I had it all apart. Now I dunno what to do with the thing. I tried to find a movement schematic online but it doesn't seem like people really think its a worthwhile watch to bother with.

:D

I say dump the piece of junk and don't look back. "Department store" fashion watch brands like Guess, Fossil and Skagen generally have some nice looking designs and appeal to a lot of people, but in my opinion, they're not worth fixing when they break down. You've got your Orient Mako which is a much better timepiece. Orient is a real watch manufacturer, unlike Guess who's just a clothing brand that slaps it's name on watches.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya. It served me well for about 3 years. But it's time to let it go. I certainly wasn't about to take it Toronto to be fixed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts