WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys i am a grey g-8000 owner and i have it since 4 mounths aprox.

The problem is that i have worn it 5 or 6 times....(i usual wear automatics) but i have a recient atraction for it .

Somedays i wear it now and i would know your opinion about it.

it´s this model:

http://www.baroli.es/dhtml/caracteristicas_reloj_casio.php?idVersion=1132341385

do you like it?? would you wear it usually??

thanks

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
I like it, but I wouldn't usually wear it. I'd go for either one of these versions for practicality. And you know black is the way to go for that Cool factor...b-)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Hi pepone, I've actually just sold one of those. It's a fantastic looking watch and I like the colour, but I wasn't comfortable wearing it. I'm 43 and always preferred black, but thought I might get away with colours at one time, but I never really did. Baically it's how you feel about it that matters. If you like it, wear it. I've just got so many black G-Shocks I like, the silver G8000 would never have got a look-in.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I like it, but I wouldn't usually wear it. I'd go for either one of these versions for practicality. And you know black is the way to go for that Cool factor...b-)
I'm keeping a glossy black 'grafiti' version. :-!

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
to right. go the ALL BLACKS! reakon there'll win tomorrow? I think by at least 15
Mate, it's gonna be a tense one me thinks. Form is improving ok but backline still needs a bit of work IMO. ABs should pull thru ok....:think: :think: :roll:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sounds like a fair assessment to me. The backs will be interesting to watch. I think we'll win it with forward dominance and hopefully not give there backs much ball to play with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts