1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Doesn't seem to be redialed. More experts will make it out though :roll:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
The font and the dial looks too new and defined to be genuine. Just my 2 cents.

Those fakers are improving their dirty work! O|

·
Registered
297 Posts

Redial or not :think: :-S

what do you think

Greetings
Phil
Just another fake from a men, who started as an honest seller by selling real watches. Now he sells fakes, from Moser, Buhre, Omega and so on.
They all fall into the trap of making a quick buck. I have cancelled all ukrainian sellers except for one. Amazing, the amount of bids he gets.
Are all these bidders idiots?

Regards, Raketa

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just another fake from a men, who started as an honest seller by selling real watches. Now he sells fakes, from Moser, Buhre, Omega and so on.
They all fall into the trap of making a quick buck. I have cancelled all ukrainian sellers except for one. Amazing, the amount of bids he gets.

Regards, Raketa
His bidders probably don't know about his bad reputation.

·
Registered
391 Posts
24 Hour Scales where not very common in those days...

·
Registered
2 Posts

Regards, Raketa
Hi - really ? :think: As i am interested in buying vintage H.Moser & Cie watches i would be gratefull if you could tell me the "good" ukrainian seller :-!
Some vintage watches offered from the ukraine really look as if they would be brandnew...i always was wondering...and i am still an amateur ... and these fakes get better and better :-|

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi - really ? :think: As i am interested in buying vintage H.Moser & Cie watches i would be gratefull if you could tell me the "good" ukrainian seller :-!
Some vintage watches offered from the ukraine really look as if they would be brandnew...i always was wondering...and i am still an amateur ... and these fakes get better and better :-|
:-( stay away!
ayiluy, collectibles_ua
,liobayn, olmax_de, ovt_group, tiger_1970, domrabota
, ua-project
, wandolec, watchspirit, germes_1979, taras2001, aleksandr1767,
mvd0807,

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts