WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I own a Super Avenger 2 with dial and silver sub-dials. I bought it with the Bracelet and then purchased the rubber and croc straps. I was wondering anyone's opinion on the 24mm mesh bracelet and how that would look on the watch.

thanks

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Hello,
I've never been a fan of mesh bracelets. Every one I've seen on a watch looks "after market"; gives the watch an unharmonious, almost crude affect. They're great for the watch manufacturer though. They don't have to design a new bracelet specific to the watch; just buy one from any number of manufacturers, stamp in the logo and there is their watch with bracelet for some high premium over a leather or rubber strap.

So, in answer to your specific question, I don't think the mesh bracelet would look too good on your watch. Stick with the others you purchased

Nice watch though.

heb

·
Registered
472 Posts
Vexing for me. I am just about to embark on a mesh bracelet for a new watch I am msking. The issue is, I don't really like mesh. Yeah, I know.

But, the watch I am hoping to make cries out for a shark mesh bracelet of the serious diver type. So I have purchased a heavy flat link mesh band with a wetsuit extension deployment buckle.

Heavy mesh is the way to go for me, as I think it's less likely to pinch my arm hair. It will be heavy at about 60 grams and not if that fine Milanese variety. Compromise overall. I know that some fine mesh are also non hair catchers, but they just don't do it for me. It's like wearing sheer socks.

Hope you fine the right type for your watch and your arm hair. . Ouch.

Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Never seen shark mesh on a Super Avenger, but I modded some to fit the original clasp for my Seawolf...

IMAG0132.jpg
IMAG0134.jpg

·
Banned
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,

I own a Super Avenger 2 with dial and silver sub-dials. I bought it with the Bracelet and then purchased the rubber and croc straps. I was wondering anyone's opinion on the 24mm mesh bracelet and how that would look on the watch.

thanks
looks like I am going to purchase the ocean mesh polished, if it is 24mm mesh bracelet it should fit my 24mm lugs on the SA, correct. The mesh doesn't have any special ends that would prevent a correct fit.

any help would be great. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts