WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,438 Posts
Some of their models are visually interesting, but mechanically quality and fit & finish are fairly average entry-level quartz territory I think. Some of their names are just terrible though. "Speedy" and "Newman"? Really? In that range I would definitely lean more toward Dan Henry.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Some of their models are visually interesting, but mechanically quality and fit & finish are fairly average entry-level quartz territory I think. Some of their names are just terrible though. "Speedy" and "Newman"? Really? In that range I would definitely lean more toward Dan Henry.
+1.
I bought an Undone and was disappointed with the quality and feel. I wore it once and never put it back on. My Dan Henry 1970 diver (40mm model) , on the other hand , is one of my favorite watches....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
+1.
I bought an Undone and was disappointed with the quality and feel. I wore it once and never put it back on. My Dan Henry 1970 diver (40mm model) , on the other hand , is one of my favorite watches....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have not tried Undone, but their website is fun.
Another vote for Dan Henry. All of their watches are different styles from different eras, so it's almost the same shopping experience as Undone. The 1970 diver is a genuinely great bargain for a very cool watch with a very comfy strap. The quartz chronos have sweep central seconds, most of their watches come with an additional quick-release NATO strap, and they all come delivered in a very nice quality 3-slot watch roll.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I like mine. Customised one. It’s my travel “beater” watch though Imit not water resistant in any meaningful way. I don’t swim much anyway.

Their mechaquartz movement is fine. The quality of the case I think is good for the price. The strap is fine (though I think it tapers too thin. I think it goes from 20mm tapering to 16mm. Reasonable quality leather though.

Overall I’m happy with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like the Speedy, but won’t pay $300. If it was a Dan Henry, it would sell for $200, and I would already have one.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I got mine customized, with a great discount coupon from their email.

I love it. It looks unique and has my choice of silkscreen on the back.

The leather strap is nice, soft, and tapers down.

They are good watches, especially if you customize them.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I have the urban and I really like. It’s a real interesting dial. I think that for the price the fit and finish is as expected. I’d call the dial hands and strap to be above average for the price and the case to be slightly below average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Just did a custom chrono for a friend's 25th year at work. It literally arrived today and looks 100% better than it did in the mock up.

I probably wouldn't buy one of their pre-made watches, but whether the quality is is the same as a Dan Henry or other watches in the price range, they don't give you the opportunity to create the look yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
In the same price range, take a look at HKED's Seagull 1963 chronographs - plenty of colours to choose from, and they're mechanical manual wind.
7b1abfb0049abffdc5689aee3951588f.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts