WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not a g, but a very nice chronograph. i dont have any chronograph in my collection this time. but i found the edifice ef-500-1a and i think its a great looking watch. the price is starting from 30 euro only, official price is 89 euro.

- any comments about the quality of this watch?
- what does edifice stand for?
- any other recommendations for a classic looking chronograph

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
It's hard to be critical at that price, and it is a classic looking chronograph.

The hands look a bit small, both in terms of length and width.

If I wanted a quartz chrono, I think I'd probably find something suitable in the Seiko catalogue. Seiko have a great history of producing quality chronos. More expensive than the Edifice, though.

(I doubt whether 'Edifice' has any meaning other than it's dictionary meaning, and the fact that Casio likes the sound of the word.)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looks nice enough and for that price why not? Tribe has a point about the hand tho but i'm sure it wouldn't take long to get used to them.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know, i am a big seiko fan too, but didnt find anything near that price range and features like the casio.

this one is very nice: SNA225P1

It's hard to be critical at that price, and it is a classic looking chronograph.

The hands look a bit small, both in terms of length and width.

If I wanted a quartz chrono, I think I'd probably find something suitable in the Seiko catalogue. Seiko have a great history of producing quality chronos. More expensive than the Edifice, though.

(I doubt whether 'Edifice' has any meaning other than it's dictionary meaning, and the fact that Casio likes the sound of the word.)

·
Registered
290 Posts
its not a g, but a very nice chronograph. i dont have any chronograph in my collection this time. but i found the edifice ef-500-1a and i think its a great looking watch. the price is starting from 30 euro only, official price is 89 euro.

- any comments about the quality of this watch?
- what does edifice stand for?
- any other recommendations for a classic looking chronograph
I don't own one, but I like the styling. The only thing that might prevent me from getting it would be the 39mm case size, which, along with the small hands that tribe pointed out, might make it wear even smaller.

Classic look, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts