WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to change things up for my BC4 Chrono to something a little more casual than the standard leather. Which to you think will look better? The black Textile Fabric or the grey textile fabric? See a pic of my watch below and some examples of the black and grey fabric.

I'm leaning towards the grey for now because it gives a little more contrast to the case and dial. But would love to hear other recommendations:
mywatch.jpg blacktextile.jpg Oris_3.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Definitely avoid the black strap. There is no need to have two different black straps. You said you are leaning towards the grey, and I think you're leaning in the right direction. The BC4 doesn't really have any military association so I would steer clear of the military green.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Keith. Yep, definitely the grey. It kind of looks like a silver band from far away. But up close it is more casual. That is what I'm going for. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Military green would be my choice but it is really up to you. Fabric straps are great in summer and always a nice option to mix it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up getting the grey one. I won't have it for another 4-6 weeks. Only $89 without the deployment. I'll post some pics when I get it. Thanks for all your opinions!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good choice! I think it will look great. Where did you buy the oem strap from?
I bought it from Right Time here in Denver. But it is not that easy to just call up and say you want it. They said I had to call Oris first and verify if the strap would fit my watch. I had to give them my serial number before they would talk to me. Once they had that, they checked with the head office and the next day Oris called me back to say that the watch would fit and gave me the part number for the order. I then called Right Time back and they placed the order for me. Because the US Oris didn't have it in stock, it will take 4-6 weeks to get it from Switzerland. But that's okay, enjoying the wait!
T.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Definitely avoid the black strap. There is no need to have two different black straps. You said you are leaning towards the grey, and I think you're leaning in the right direction. The BC4 doesn't really have any military association so I would steer clear of the military green.
I like green, i think that even non-military watch can enjoy green strap... :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was hoping there was an easy way to do this. Anyhow you got it done :-!, look forward to some pics!

I bought it from Right Time here in Denver. But it is not that easy to just call up and say you want it. They said I had to call Oris first and verify if the strap would fit my watch. I had to give them my serial number before they would talk to me. Once they had that, they checked with the head office and the next day Oris called me back to say that the watch would fit and gave me the part number for the order. I then called Right Time back and they placed the order for me. Because the US Oris didn't have it in stock, it will take 4-6 weeks to get it from Switzerland. But that's okay, enjoying the wait!
T.

·
Registered
115 Posts
your choice is great. watch looks much better than on original strap!

Wysłane z mojego SM-N920C przy użyciu Tapatalka

1 - 20 of 21 Posts