WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this watch. I've been looking for a "Pepsi" bezel watch under $300 for a while now and this one caught my eye. What do you think? Good addition to a collection or should I continue looking for another?

Love to hear your opinion!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Pretty cool watch. I've thought about adding one to my collection.

I've seen the Pepsi diver on rubber really cheap on Amazon, but I think it would be worth paying the extra 20-30 for the model on a bracelet.

I found the cheap Seiko rubber straps to be very uncomfortable.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I've seen the Pepsi diver on rubber really cheap on Amazon, but I think it would be worth paying the extra 20-30 for the model on a bracelet.
I agree. I've had the SSC019 - Pepsi on bracelet - on my list for a while.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Nice solid watch that wears thick on the wrist. I have the blue-black version. It looks great on the stock bracelet, on Monster bracelet etc.My only dislikes....it times up to 60 minutes...since i don't need "to the second" accuracy, the chronograph function is actually redundant for me as the diver's bezel does the same job well enough, hence I wish the 24 hr sub-dial was a 12 hrs counter instead..failing which making it independently adjustable to track a 2nd time zone would have been great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since it is not 316L stainless with a sapphire crystal, how is it performing scratch wise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Great practical watch, I love mine. The combination of a dive bezel and a chrono make it really useful. Wil try to find the review I did:

image.jpg

·
Registered
3,107 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
a friend of mine already dead set on buying this watch, until he finds out about Sportura Solar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've had the SSC017 model with the blue ribbon for a year and a half now and it's my daily beater, gets plenty of abuse and just keeps going.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts