WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It feels weird asking this on this question on this forum, but how do you feel about how popular watches are on social media sites such as instagram? Are you concerned any additional interest in vintage Chinese watches will increase prices and create scarcity? Would you welcome more interest in VCMs? Or do you feel as though this particular niche is just a little too obscure to ever become too popular?

I ask because both from what I've seen and what I've heard, this price of vintage Russian/Soviet watches has gone up significantly in recent years, and I think part of that is due to social media.

·
Registered
324 Posts
It feels weird asking this on this question on this forum, but how do you feel about how popular watches are on social media sites such as instagram? Are you concerned any additional interest in vintage Chinese watches will increase prices and create scarcity? Would you welcome more interest in VCMs? Or do you feel as though this particular niche is just a little too obscure to ever become too popular?

I ask because both from what I've seen and what I've heard, this price of vintage Russian/Soviet watches has gone up significantly in recent years, and I think part of that is due to social media.
And in large part because of sites like this one.
I don't mind if the prices keep going up because it only makes my collection increase in value!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts