WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving the Save the Ocean Antarctica Baby Tuna ~ buttery silicone strap is fantastically comfortable, but would much prefer a beefier steel bracelet. Grateful for any ideas for after-market (or stock Seiko) bracelets that may fit its 20mm lugspace.
Watch Dog Analog watch Carnivore Clock

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the same watch (well, solar tuna), but with the "non-arctic?" Save the ocean dial. I put it on a black Milanese mesh and I think this is it's forever strap.

I think I natural stainless Milanese would look good with that, coarse link.

Nice piece!

(Sorry, I know the pic is from pretty far away...only one I had on hand)
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Watch accessory

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same watch (well, solar tuna), but with the "non-arctic?" Save the ocean dial. I put it on a black Milanese mesh and I think this is it's forever strap.

I think I natural stainless Milanese would look good with that, coarse link.

Nice piece!

(Sorry, I know the pic is from pretty far away...only one I had on hand)
View attachment 16366148
Thanks nstieseI That looks great..and does appear to have same lug profile (yours is a Baby Tuna?)... not familiar with Milanese bracelets but going to ask mr. google! Cheers, K

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe mine would qualify as a "baby tuna" or "solar tuna". The model is sne518.

The nice part about the Milanese mesh bands is the length is INFINITELY adjustable.

Instead of clasp holes or links to remove, there is an adjustment clamp you feed the tail through, then lock it down. This allows for micro adjustments to the fit to get it perfectly to your liking, and it doesnt require tools.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts