WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am actually thinking of purchasing the orange Sky Cockpit GW-A1100R-4AJF g-shock.

Does anyone have any detail/link/everyday usage infos about the above watch please?

Regards :-!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks starscream that's all things I read and saw back in the days.
I'm searching for anyone who has a direct owning experience, as it seem a rare watch..
any link to any forum discussion for exaple? I tried to make a research, but nothing come across..

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
I love mine. Love its looks and features, and its bold orange color. You have to be ready to go all in with this one - it is really orange. I certainly don't wear it daily, and am not rough with it, but I don't baby it either.

BTW - watch out for the price and Casio Warranty. Here in the US it listed for $650 USD, but I don't think there were many takers at that price. Retailers started dropping the price in the $400-475 range, and others dropped below $400. At first I almost jumped at one seller's $389 price, however it didn't include a Casio Warranty, only the seller's warranty. Don't know how that works in the EU, but you might want to verify the warranty if the price seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The colour is astonishing!
On the other hand the price is the only reason that is stopping me: as I live in Italy, I have to purchase it in Japan, finally, including custom duties, it will result in a too much high price: 530/540 euros! That price can be compared to a tougher Citizen atomic eco-drive supertitanium Pilot model.
I wish I could find it spending as less as possible, but I'm able to find it only in Japan :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts