WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I really need help with this one. My Dad is probably the main reason I love watches so much he got an aquaracer years ago and I always loved it but he hardly wears it anymore. He has been saying he wants an orange face watch for years but everyone I find he says is too big. I dont think he would wear anything larger than 40mm and he would prefer something similar looking to the aquaracer and there are plenty of watches based off of it and the submariner. I need help!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Just a shot in the dark here, as there are so many orange faced watches. A Seiko SKX011?
Or a little bit more playful a SKXA53.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dangit nm i thought i found an orient without the 6, 9 and 12 on it very similar to the aquaracer but its 46mm

·
Registered
591 Posts
Check out the Momentum M1 dive watch. It is brilliant orange, and the size you are looking for.

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
The older Tag F1 was 41mm and has very short lugs. I'd imagine it wears small. You might be able to find one new old stock (NOS).

Quartz, though, I don't know if that's a consideration.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Don't know if the US market has lost this particular model, but the F1 chrono is still in the shops here and is a great looking watch. Considering one myself. TAG also used to do an orange dial 500M but that seems to have disappeared. Dare I stick my neck out and suggest a Doxa Sub 1200T at 42mm diameter as a possible. If ever there was an orange watch brand, it has to be these guys! Another 42mm diver (sorry!) would be the Boschett Reef Ranger for $550...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts