WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my two recent additions:

The orange Mako is not as "pretty" as my blue was, but it is more casual and really unique. So far it is running at -3sec/day. It has completely satisfied my desire for a mechanical.

And - since I got my Pathfinder, I have completely stopped looking at digital watches!

I don't know if I am cured or just in remission but, for once, I am not coveting any other timepiece. Maybe all it took was the right pair :roll:.
I would like to thank the members here for all their help and advise :-!.

Along the way I also picked up a new pen:

And a new strap for my "Sunday" watch:

I wish everyone all the best in your collecting endeavors,

- Chad

·
Registered
279 Posts
Here are my two recent additions:

The orange Mako is not as "pretty" as my blue was, but it is more casual and really unique. So far it is running at -3sec/day. It has completely satisfied my desire for a mechanical.

And - since I got my Pathfinder, I have completely stopped looking at digital watches!

I don't know if I am cured or just in remission but, for once, I am not coveting any other timepiece. Maybe all it took was the right pair :roll:.
I would like to thank the members here for all their help and advise :-!.

Along the way I also picked up a new pen:

And a new strap for my "Sunday" watch:

I wish everyone all the best in your collecting endeavors,

- Chad
chad, can you tell us more about the pathfinder?????

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hahaha. It is a paw-1300G (black/orange model but they also come in black/silver and black/green). It is nice and thin and doesn't stick up on your wrist too much. It has built in e-compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer but I don't really use the gadgets. The thing I like about it is the big, clear display. There is an LCD chapter ring around the display with a digital second marker that ticks its way around every minute. The watch has a ton of features, including five alarms, countdown timer, world time, memory function, stopwatch (probably forgetting something).
The watch is solar powered so I don't ever feel guilty wasting battery power while I play around. Each morning I wake up to find the the watch has synchronized to the atomic clock in Colorado - so my time is always "the official time" :-d. There really isn't anything about it that I would change, I like it that much.

Oh ya, this model has strap adaptors and comes with two, one-piece straps. It is selling on ebay for about $250 right now.

- Chad

Also, (I keep thinking of stuff ;-)) you see how above the time it says "FRI 30"? Well I can toggle that so it shows "07 11- 30" instead, or so it just shows "30" with a little graph of the recent barometric pressure readings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts