WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Orange Monster: Intro and Bracelet Question

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Kenshiro 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I only came across this site recently after purchasing an orange monster Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory Material property
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Orange Fashion accessory

Have attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

I have but one question for you aficianados:

I'm looking to get an original bracelet for this watch and am looking at the one from skywatches.com - I don't think it comes with spring bars. Do I need these or can I use the ones that have come with the rubber bracelet??

Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#2 ·
The bars you have will work perfectly. Nice watch!

#13 ·
I am not a big metal band guy. With that said the Watchadoo Anvil is probably one of the few I would buy for this watch. I currently have my OM on an ostrich band and it looks nice.

I had it also on a nice leather ZULU. Here is a pic for reference:

DSC_0131 by boomersooner523, on Flickr

DSC_0135 by boomersooner523, on Flickr

It now has this band on it. I switch them up every day for the most part.

DSC_0138 by boomersooner523, on Flickr

#15 ·
I like that Bulova. I think I saw that pop up recently on Amazon. Is it relatively new?

#14 ·
I got the same combo but went with a Maratac Mil Nato which gives it a great look as well.

#17 ·
Thanks all, have placed the order with skywatches and status is dispatched from Singapore so hope to have the watch soon.
I used a tissot bracelet sizing pic print to measure my wrist which came out at 17.5cm, I'm going to have to wait for the bracelet to arrive I guess before working out whether I need to resize or not but have my eye on a couple of cheap resizing kits if needed. I haven't a clue as to how to do this but remember there was a vid of sorts on youtube showing how its done!
Will post pics of course so watch this space

All your straps look ace, I'm really in love with this watch i just keep looking at it even though i know what time it is!

#22 ·
Ok so the bracelet arrived from skywatches on the weekend, replaced the rubber strap with it pretty easily.

IT IS HUGE on my wrist, figure I will have to take at least one link out.

Off to purchase an adjustment kit, will report back once completed!

#23 ·
Got the adjustment kit from ebay, had everything I needed and then some!
Removed a couple of links to fit the bracelet I got from skywatches, was a little fiddly and I can see why doing watch repairs as a full time job would be taxing on the eyes :)
and boom!! the new bracelet is on and it looks just well....

STUNNING!

Had a my watch a month now and with two strap options now to boot - can't stop looking at it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.