WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Re: Order Confirmation...

Give a hand to Bhanu, copy the whole list and update your entry (frank_be and wildcat82 updated).

#1:- ?
#2:- Janne - Paid
#3:- Erik_H - Paid
#4:- ?
#5:- fachiro1 - Paid
#6:- BKM - Paid
#7:- hwilsdorf - Paid
#8:- ht8306 - Paid
#9:- Frode - Paid
#10:- ?
#11:- Bruce - Paid
#12:- ?
#13:- Mescalito - Paid
#14:- ?
#15:- ?
#16:- Mud - Paid
#17:- Paulo - Paid
#18:- ?
#19:- reinman60 - Paid
#20:- yenfoolun - Paid
#21:- Biggie_Robs - Paid
#22:- ?
#23:- Lars - Paid
#24:- Lencoth - Paid
#25:- JohnF - Paid
#26:- ?
#27:- daviswalker - Paid
#28:- ?
#29:- Hary - Paid
#30:-
#31:- Sandy - Paid
#32:- wildcat82 - Paid
#33:- ?
#34:- ?
#35:- ?
#36:- ?
#37:- inlanding - Paid
#38:- TIMEangel - Paid
#39:- ? - Paid
#40:- Cyberbug - Paid
#41:- ?
#42:- ?
#43:- ?
#44:- Pepellf - Paid
#45:- Frank-be - Paid
#46:- brainless - Paid
#47:- ?
#48:- Crusader - withdrawn
#49:- montana - Paid
#50:- Janne - Paid (2x)
Garaventa - received
Hotnerd - Paid

Who is replacing #48:- Crusader - withdrawn

#1:- hotnerd - Paid
#4:- Jon - ?
#10:- Colin - ?
#12:- Dan - ?
#14:- Ken - ?
#15:- Sebastian - ?
#18:- Paul - Paid
#22:- John - ?
#26:- Jürgen - ?
#28:- Alan - ?
#30:- William - ?
#33:- Stefano - ?
#34:- Sean - ?
#35:- Frankie - ?
#36:- Keundo - ?
#39:- Vlado - Paid
#41:- Wolfram - ?
#42:- Jussi - ?
#43:- Mark - ?
#47:- Ed - ?
#48:- Pedro - ?

Thanks Bhanu - 18 left - come-on people lets get this moving.

IMO we should have a deadline for the Pro Forma payment, after what places are free and provided on a 1st come 1st served basis.

Been a week since a few of us paid.

IMO we should have a deadline for the Pro Forma payment, after what places are free and provided on a 1st come 1st served basis.

I agree. Not fair to let Laco wait too long, they have worked hard with us to see this project through, and it is not nice to let them wait for the money.
Also, it is in our interest that EVERYBODY pays, so Laco can buy the components and start working.....
I at least do not want to wait longer than neccesary!
So, you out there, PAY!!!!!!! NOW !!!!!!!! I WANT/NEEED MY WATCH !!!!!

:thanks Janne

I know 5 members are on holidays returning next week.
3 members have not received invoice since they just got added yesterday/today due to withdrawals.

I am not sure about the rest since not everyone who ordered the watch is a forum member. I believe some who ordered came from sister sites and by finding this project on Google. So you may not see them post confirmation.

I will check with Laco on Monday how many outstanding payments are left and then contact them via email.

Cheers,
Bhanu

People who are not on the forum if you have there email please ask them there status

I disagree. Internet access and email are unreliable and one WHOLE WEEK is a smidgen of time when it comes to watches. People are on holiday, people move, people change ISPs, etc. Even Laco couldn't send fifty emails over a couple of weeks without some SNAFUs.

Nearly ever special or limited edition watch I've ever seen slips months or even years. Whinging about a week falls on deaf ears, especially to someone who may not even wear the watch until 2009. I'm not looking forward to the first delay in production, which invariably is going to happen. The spleen on the floor of this forum will be pitiful :-d

Laco are a very successful watchmaker. I'm sure they'll be able to sort out how to proceed with their customers and other customers should not interfere with that process. :rodekaart Does anyone here truly think that Laco aren't keeping track of the reservations made and the deposits paid? :roll:

It's readily apparent that they'll have no problem selling out this edition and so I'd be astonished if Laco does not proceed because a minority of deposits have yet to be paid. I'd encourage those with a patience problem to come back in a week or two instead of checking the forum 3 or 4 times a day. I'm sure by mid-June, there'll be some significant progress to report that may make you happy.

I'd encourage those with a patience problem to come back in a week or two instead of checking the forum 3 or 4 times a day. I'm sure by mid-June, there'll be some significant progress to report that may make you happy.
I agree 100%. The watch will get here when it gets here. This will be my fourth watch. I've waited anywhere from 6-18 months for my first three (Stowa MO, Stowa FO LE, and Bathys 100F) so I don't get excited anymore until the package arrives.

#47:- Ed - Paid

17 Left

We can be a little patient ;-) there are enough people in the waiting list and more coming in everyday.

#47:- Ed - Paid

17 Left

We can be a little patient ;-) there are enough people in the waiting list and more coming in everyday.
Honestly I did not know you were even keeping track until I checked to see what the last developmental picture was like and found this thread.

Others may also not know, or may have problems receiving the email from Laco as I did. Perhaps a friendly email from someone here stating the latest picture is now available and asking to have their deposit by a certain date is in order.

Putting the heat on now may backfire later if Laco runs into issues prolonging the execution of the piece. :think:

I disagree. Internet access and email are unreliable and one WHOLE WEEK is a smidgen of time when it comes to watches. People are on holiday, people move, people change ISPs, etc. Even Laco couldn't send fifty emails over a couple of weeks without some SNAFUs.

Nearly ever special or limited edition watch I've ever seen slips months or even years. Whinging about a week falls on deaf ears, especially to someone who may not even wear the watch until 2009. I'm not looking forward to the first delay in production, which invariably is going to happen. The spleen on the floor of this forum will be pitiful :-d

Laco are a very successful watchmaker. I'm sure they'll be able to sort out how to proceed with their customers and other customers should not interfere with that process. :rodekaart Does anyone here truly think that Laco aren't keeping track of the reservations made and the deposits paid? :roll:

It's readily apparent that they'll have no problem selling out this edition and so I'd be astonished if Laco does not proceed because a minority of deposits have yet to be paid. I'd encourage those with a patience problem to come back in a week or two instead of checking the forum 3 or 4 times a day. I'm sure by mid-June, there'll be some significant progress to report that may make you happy.
I said a deadline, didn't say to end right now, or tomorrow, or next year...

But IMO t's not worth having a deadline to enter the list, trying to close asap the design and now wait 'till the last one in the list pays for the work to start without a deadline, it's as simple as this what I'm saying. Please don't comment on what I haven't written, much less thought, and much less with those patronising manners.

"IMO we should have a deadline for the Pro Forma payment, after what places are free and provided on a 1st come 1st served basis.

Been a week since a few of us paid."

By the tone of your email, it sure reads like you are impatient. I doubt that you were considering a year to be a reasonable deadline.

To paraphrase my ex-president...
I guess it depends on what your definition of "is" is.

I said a deadline, didn't say to end right now, or tomorrow, or next year...

But IMO t's not worth having a deadline to enter the list, trying to close asap the design and now wait 'till the last one in the list pays for the work to start without a deadline, it's as simple as this what I'm saying. Please don't comment on what I haven't written, much less thought, and much less with those patronising manners.
I heartedly agree. I did not take your statement as unreasonable nor do I think that you should be dismissed as impatient.There simply should be some accountability and a deadline is a suitable measure. I hope Laco does not delay operations much longer. Accountability should not be confused with impatience. Bryan

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.