WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
2020-06-06 02:19 Russian Federation, MR LC Vnukovo Cex-2 MMPO 102972, Export of international mail

Last line of tracking for an Elektronika ordered on 05/28. At least everyone else's posts give me some hope.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I can understand variances in color due to lighting; but I don’t see any gold color at all in their photo. Looks like a chrome color to me.
That's the trouble with photos, sometimes they are 'washed out', and the colours are lighter than they actually are.

Fairly sure that with the watch 'references',

The first two numbers are the case design

Third number is the case material (fairly sure that it's 0-stainless steel, 1- chrome plated brass, and 9- TiN finish)

The last 3 numbers are the dial design.

Daresay if I'm wrong (could easily be) an expert will be along with the correct information.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Thanks for the information, good to know on the model # info indicating SS, chrome or tin. I will definitely keep that in mind when I order my next one. I like this gold tone though, so it's kind of a nice surprise

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thanks for the information, good to know on the model # info indicating SS, chrome or tin. I will definitely keep that in mind when I order my next one. I like this gold tone though, so it's kind of a nice surprise
There's not that many that have the gold tone - case styles 21, 43, 53 and 83 - and even fewer bezels, (I think only 2).
Only reason that I have found out all this, is that I've been looking for a case for a project and it's stuff that has stuck in my mind (did think about a TiN case, but the lack of bezels put that idea into touch (after a bezel that's got 5 minute divisions)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got my 2 watches after 4 months since ordered. Ordered a Komandarskie & an Amphibia on 23rd March. They shipped it pretty quick but shipment got stuck at Russian export dock. Meranom is very good in replying to the inquires. They also posted the timeline of the expected deliveries. Mine arrived on 27th of July. I would suggest to stay patient.

221 - 226 of 226 Posts