WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well while waiting for my slow boat from Russia I ordered another watch I have been looking at for the past couple of months. I had it on my watch/wish list and I did not get a e-mail but it was available yesterday so I placed the order and this time I went with the ups shipping, glad I did that as of this am 10 hours later when I looked again it was sold out. This one they say I should see it by Fri. next week, finally something if this shows I can then wait for the other two I have on order. This just means they will all show at around the same time knowing my luck or lack of.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Well while waiting for my slow boat from Russia I ordered another watch I have been looking at for the past couple of months. I had it on my watch/wish list and I did not get a e-mail but it was available yesterday so I placed the order and this time I went with the ups shipping, glad I did that as of this am 10 hours later when I looked again it was sold out. This one they say I should see it by Fri. next week, finally something if this shows I can then wait for the other two I have on order. This just means they will all show at around the same time knowing my luck or lack of.
You can't post that and not share the model number or a pic ;-):rodekaart

·
Registered
143 Posts
I ordered an old Raketa from an Ebay seller on April 18th. It was dropped off at a post office in Moscow April 20th, and then the last status update on May 6th was "prepared for shipment from Russia." Radio silence since then. Patience is a virtue. s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered from Meranom last week the ‘Neptune SE 960743’ via ups shipping.

Lighting fast progress until the watch landed in New Jersey. UPS status now indicates “Held at Warehouse”.

Alas, I highly suspect there was a problem with the paperwork.

God only knows when I will receive ...........if ever :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
My second SE 420B34 arrived 3 days after pickup by UPS, came in via Louisville KY instead of New Jersey.
My first is still stuck in Russia since ordered in March.
Replaced the bezel and applied the antimagnetic Antarctica caseback.
Now I am just waiting for blue 12 hour bezel to be released again.

P1010506s2.jpg

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for your picture, it really looks great, glad I was able to place that order. The one stuck on the slow boat from Russia is the Blue face one I first ordered back at the end of March. Hopefully that one will be my Christmas present. The only other Vostok Amphibian I have is a Radio Room I got in the group purchase way back in 2006 that we did not see until 2007. It still works fine but I don't wear it that much. Once my (missing Vostok's show up they will all get a picture posted)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Got my Scuba dude from ChistopolCity this morning after ordering on 28 May. Two packages From Meranom are still showing as released bu customs on 6 and 13 June, although all ordered at the same time. Its a waiting game...

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
The shipping status of my order changed Friday from "Customs clearance, Released by custom house" on April 5th to "Processing, Arrival at inward office of exchange". Not sure what this really means, but I am glad to see an update nevertheless. The wait continues...

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
The shipping status of my order changed Friday from "Customs clearance, Released by custom house" on April 5th to "Processing, Arrival at inward office of exchange". Not sure what this really means, but I am glad to see an update nevertheless. The wait continues...
I had the same status change happen on 2 of my orders from late April and early May. But what does it mean? Is it just meant to make us not lose hope, or might there be actual movement, we may never know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Means that bag or cart with your package inside got pulled out from storage, runs through the the same export routine again and waiting for a flight. If you are lucky, the shipment could be in the air and land in your country within a week to 10 days. Otherwise, that whole cart of packages will go in and out of Domodedovo and Sharaprovo in a week's time and back in the waiting queue again. In 2018, my package was running in circles and got Released from Russia 3 times, it took total of 45 days to arrive. Back then at least the status shows my package move in and out of the same places, now once released from customs house, it seems to be frozen in storage.

Today is day 98 since my package was released by custom house. I hope Russian Post have a FIFO policy.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Means that bag or cart with your package inside got pulled out from storage, runs through the the same export routine again and waiting for a flight. If you are lucky, the shipment could be in the air and land in your country within a week to 10 days. Otherwise, that whole cart of packages will go in and out of Domodedovo and Sharaprovo in a week's time and back in the waiting queue again. In 2018, my package was running in circles and got Released from Russia 3 times, it took total of 45 days to arrive. Back then at least the status shows my package move in and out of the same places, now once released from customs house, it seems to be frozen in storage.

Today is day 98 since my package was released by custom house. I hope Russian Post have a FIFO policy.
Almost a cool 100, yikes. These are certainly unprecedented times...

Ooh, the stories our watches could tell of their travels. The waiting is becoming a bit a a drag, I might violate the agreement I made with myself an order another watch while one is one the way.

·
Registered
988 Posts

AINO

All in, none out

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well my SE 420B34 showed up today Fri. I ordered it last Fri night but this time I paid for the UPS shipping. This has got to be the best looking Vostok watch I have seen right out of the box the gold sandwich face and the mesh strap look great together. Now if the other two I have on order show, they have been on order since March I will then be able to set them all up and take a picture to post along with my Radio Room special from 2006 that was the first time I ever ordered a Vostok until this March. I am looking forward to expanding the family so to say.

Plus this new watch feels so much better then the old one from 2006.

Received today https://meranom.com/en/amphibian-se/vostok-watch-amphibian-se-420b34.html

Ordered in March https://meranom.com/en/amphibian-se/420se/vostok-watch-amphibian-se-420b36.html

The other one ordered was the White Face Scuba Dude with no date.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What duty or courier costs are there with UPS to ship from Meranom into the United States? I want to pick the UPS shipping but I don't know what gotchas to expect.

141 - 160 of 192 Posts