WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Some changes in status over the past week for my 3 packages on their way. Two are even signalled as arrived in my home country. First one was ordered on March 20, third one on June 11. Not there yet but looks encouraging anyway.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Just received a notification. A watch from Meranom ordered on the 28th May has just cleared Heathrow in the UK today.

I’m still sure the variability isn’t Russian Post but the destination.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My first order from them, placed 28 May, arrived today. Up until yesterday it was still showing as 'Released by Customs'. I didn't even know it had left Russia!

The one from 5 June's is still showing 'Released' but maybe that's on its way too?

Let's hope that it's the same for any other folk waiting for packages.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
My first order from them, placed 28 May, arrived today. Up until yesterday it was still showing as 'Released by Customs'. I didn't even know it had left Russia!

The one from 5 June's is still showing 'Released' but maybe that's on its way too?

Let's hope that it's the same for any other folk waiting for packages.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Did the status get updated after delivery? I hope so.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
My order from meranom dated mid-March said as arrived yesterday (obviously I'm not home currently...). In addition to the usual tracking, I got a message from meranom saying the package has arrived. It shows that they take the delivery issue very seriously and keep a track of the packages, as they have claimed and shown several times in this thread. Those guys confirm they have good servive, thanks to them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My order was placed March 4 (meranom) it arrived today July 3 Calgary, Canada. I did not receive any updates after March 14 export of international mail. The labeling on package shows March 6 Russian postmark and received by Canada Post June 26. Remain patient they are moving.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
As a result, the buyer still opened a dispute.

20 days is the average delivery time to USA that was before the coronovirus epidemic. Now delivery times have increased.

the buyer does not understand that he bought the goods on March 2, and not on February 3.

And does not understand about average values.

It turns out like this:
The first buyer received the order in 10 days.
second buyer in 30 days.
The average is 20 days.

The third buyer opens a dispute after 25 days, because he did not receive the parcel in 20 days.
Exactly Dmtry. I watch a parcel travel round the world recently and it arrived in Australia and it stopped in Brisbane for a MONTH!! Eventually it arrived. I run a bipod business ( we make shooting bipods), we are waiting for so much stuff we need to make them as post is crazy slow at the moment. Some things arrive in days others take litterally months.
I ask people how many things have you ever ordered that never arrived?
Answer is it is non or very few. People need to relax calm down it will arrive, it is just a watch you wont die without it.
Post from Russia takes (to Aus anyway) 6 weeks AT BEST so add corona virus dont be surprised if it is months. It will arrive and it will be a surprise when it does, chill everyone.
Chris

161 - 180 of 185 Posts