WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the plunge today and ordered the Electric Blue 2255.80 from the Favorite AD, Got lucky He was down to his last one, Had three on Tuesday, I tried to find a location where I am located right now to try one on but nobody around here had one the closest watch I could find was a 42 PO.
Thanks everyone for the input and help
Scott:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Great choice.
I love mine!
Congrats scotty!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well I took the plunge today Scott:-!:-!:-!
That's no plunge, Scotty. It is a very self assured and measured step. You'll flat out love it! Some seem to think that it is too garish. Not at all! Most of the time it will appear very dark blue and almost black to you. But, when certain light hits it just right and the blue becomes "electric" with even more electric blue rays at varying places on the dial, you'll just smile at your good taste in choosing it. ;-)

Now, what's next? :-d

·
Registered
555 Posts
Most of the time it will appear very dark blue and almost black to you. But, when certain light hits it just right and the blue becomes "electric" with even more electric blue rays at varying places on the dial, you'll just smile at your good taste in choosing it.
This almost makes me want one as well :) Enjoy it !

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Good decision, Scott! :-!

I'm glad he had one left. He didn't have any when I called back in April and I had to wait a week.

But it was worth the wait:

Enjoy!

Fr. John+

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Good decision, Scott! :-!

I'm glad he had one left. He didn't have any when I called back in April and I had to wait a week.

But it was worth the wait:

Enjoy!

Fr. John+
Love that pic!
You should photoshop God's hand from the Cistine chapel in there appropriately!

·
Registered
767 Posts
It really is a gem of a photo, isn't it? Respect, John!

Congrats on the watch, Scott, I don't think there are too many left out there -- it was one of the discontinued Omegas, wasn't it? Goodness knows why, with that amazing dial, the super-polished bezel and those marvelous sword hands. Maybe it was canceled by the same guy who canceled the original Star Trek after just 3 seasons! Probably not; that 60s network guy was selling pencils on a street corner soon after...

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Thanks for the kudos guys but it's not too difficult to take a good photo of the 2255.80 with a face like this:

Scott, here's some ideas to accessorize your beauty when it arrives.

Hirsch blue Mobile for casual wear:

Hirsch blue Principe for dresser wear:

And the Omega mesh for ultimate bling:

Needless to say, the "electric blue" is a fun watch.

Fr. John+

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well I took the plunge today and ordered the Electric Blue 2255.80 from the Favorite AD, Got lucky He was down to his last one, Had three on Tuesday, I tried to find a location where I am located right now to try one on but nobody around here had one the closest watch I could find was a 42 PO.
Thanks everyone for the input and help
Scott:-!:-!:-!
Hey Scotty,

You are going to enjoy that Electric Blue. A while back I caught a glimpse of Fr John's beautiful pics and now my wrist looks like this:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Congratulations! This just might be my next one...I've caught the blue bug...and Christmas is near. Though I might be going mad with this thought. I am still continuing to enjoy my blue SMP chrono diver on an almost daily basis.

What kills me about Electric Blue is the beautiful bezel...I love engraved bezels!

Glimmer

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrats, the electric blue dial is amazing and Fr John's pics really make it come alive. Every time I see his pics I wonder why I don't own one yet;o)

Len

1 - 14 of 14 Posts