WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Nab B yesterday in hopes it would ship today. I have had no response from Debaufre and my transaction simply says processing. I presume the watch will now wait until Tuesday to ship? I am surprised they have not responded as everyone raves out their customer service.

Eagerly waiting.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Small company yes, but I sent Elsa an email and she called me back from her car while driving down a highway in California. Now thats the kind customer service that you wont find with a large company.........

Oh - great watch too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the customer service I have read about. They are working with me as we speak. It is a Father's Day gift hence the concern of the timing.

Thanks

·
Registered
359 Posts
If it's a fathers day gift - you should buy 2, one for dad one for you. Unless of course you are buying your own fathers day gift. Which is what I did when I bought my GPS......

S

·
0 Posts
I wonder what the status of the order? Did it come in? It is awesome that CS was actually working with britus05 to resolve his issues.

My recent order for an Ocean-1 was completed on a Saturday, I believe. I was surprised to see it shipped out that Monday (6/2). By the end of the week, it was out of the box.

·
Registered
933 Posts
PM Sent!

I ordered a Nab B yesterday in hopes it would ship today. I have had no response from Debaufre and my transaction simply says processing. I presume the watch will now wait until Tuesday to ship? I am surprised they have not responded as everyone raves out their customer service.

Eagerly waiting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts