WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3,026 Posts
I will definitely tomorrow, chriscentro. It looks great because of the lack of gap at the lugs and it's a really thick one from Worn and Wound so it supports the heavy head well. It has a black keeper, which I'll show too.

Would snap a few quick shots now but my wife is asleep in our bedroom where my watch box is :)

· Registered
988 Posts
i absolutely love the looks of this white version...
i just don't quite understand the price difference between it and the M-Force watches...
the finish appears much better and the bezel nicer but they seem to use the same movement and have almost identical dials and hands.

I would love it if someone would explain so i can then justify it to myself and go buy one.

i mean no disrespect, i am just used to Seiko where the MM gets a much better movement than the monster or the Sumo...
is it perhaps a higher grade or nicer finished version of the 40N5A movement?
any info would be nice.

· Registered
207 Posts
Congratulations!

I have the Orange since January and I love it. I picked up a super engineer 1 for her, have yet to size it. I almost went white, but opted for the orange. I still had an itch for a white face diver so I am in on the Borealis Sea Dragon pre order. I will spare everyone my less than even passable photos, after seeing your great work!

@ Millburg, It could be the 300 meter water resistance? I have a few of the newer M-force also, I love all my Orient divers, including my Mako xl in blue.

· Registered
2,702 Posts
Beautiful watch and excellent pics. I think the white dial is the best looking of the 300m Orient divers.
It would definitely be on my wannit list but the size is daunting. Though I have a 7.5" wrist, anything over 42mm x 49mm seems too large to me.

Reactions: chriscentro
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.