WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had been eyeing the Orient Agent watch. Specifically the white dial and blue arms.

ER02003W

I read all over the place that back when they were selling these watches people were buying them for less than 150 dollars. I just recently checked and the only one I was able to find was on Amazon for 799 dollars.
Does pricing increase this much for Orient watches? I can no longer find any of the orient Agents in the white color way. The only ones I can find now are the black face at the the standard cheaper price.

I just looked into an Orient Charlene for my Wife's birthday, in the gold with pearl face with the cz studs for the hour markers, and those as well have prices jacked up well above the MSRP while the silvers are the cheaper pricing.

Are you guys finding this to be the case with some of the Orient lines?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
There is a recent post regarding out-of-production watches and price increases as the watch/model is now seen as 'rare, out-of-production' and somehow immediately desirable and collectible. And of course the axiom of 'what the market will bear' price-wise always applies to the watch world.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts