WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I really hope some of you can help me with this: I'm having a hard time choosing between the Orient "Symphony" and "Bambino", due to a rather banal aspect: I have been looking for a nice Orient with a steel bracelet because I prefer wearing those in the summer.

I like the "Symphony", but, given the great dome glass on the "Bambino", I actually prefer that. Now, I haven't come across a version with a steel bracelet. Apparently, there isn't one -- do you know otherweise? Or, if there simply isn't one: Do you have an idea which specific bracelet might be compatible? Usually, putting a random bracelet on a case doesn't turn out nice, since it usually won't fit the case perfectly.

I'd very much appreciate a little help herp here!

Best,
mk222

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Orient doesn't supply bracelets for those since they're more of a formal watch design. Certainly you could try to find a stainless bracelet that fits-- or use one with a straight across end rather than fitted end pieces. Shark mesh might be another option.

You might look at the Union, which does come on a bracelet. The "Class" does as well, but it's a Quartz.

Good luck and welcome! If you're open to more advice, you might also try in the "Affordable Watches" forum.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Since Bambino's have 21mm lugs it's going to be quite tricky. I did see some pictures of Bambino's with a 20mm mesh and it looked quite nice!

Perhaps, if you have some more budget available, you could look into the Orient Star Classic line. It's quite similar to the Bambino in terms of glass and style, however it comes on a bracelet and with a superior movement. You can find more information on the Orient site here: CLASSIC ORIENTSTAR | ORIENT WATCH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts