WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Orient Diver 200m Blue Dial *SOLD*

Had a bunch of these at one time, came to me as money owing trade off, sold a few here already. This is one I kept for myself. Sized it never wore it except maybe 9 hours in total about the house. It is totally mark free, not a scratch, scrap or mark anywhere, bracelet & case. Cleaning out some piece pre Xmas. I find this is probably the best diver for the money; the dial is simply amazing in color and depth.

Will pop back in once a day so if I don't reply same day don't fret. Won’t be about on the weekend and not until Tuesday next week.

SOLD

·
Registered
102 Posts
Verdana,

I want it. What's your Paypal address? What wrist size is the bracelet now? Do you include all other links/pins?
length? Does it come with factory box and paper? What about warranty card?

Had a bunch of these at one time,
came to me as money owing trade off, sold a few here already. This is one I kept for myself. Sized it never wore it except maybe 9 hours in total about the house. It is totally mark free, not a scratch, scrap or mark anywhere, bracelet & case. Cleaning out some piece pre Xmas. I find this is probably the best diver for the money; the dial is simply amazing in color and depth.

Will pop back in once a day so if I don't reply same day don't fret. Won’t be about on the weekend and not until Tuesday next week.

Shipping incl, via paypal $70USD

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is sized for a 6.5 wrist. I will put the other links back in before shipping. They include no warranty card but has the booklet that comes with it, a tiny thing and the Orient tag around the bracelet. Again there are zero marks and was worn maybe 2.5 hours about the house to test it at the time of receiving it. Give me a message please. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts