WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new and excited to be here. I am planning to buy my first good watch, I have found this for a good deal, is this any good? ORIENT: Quartz Sports Watch, Metal Strap - 44.0mm (KV01001B)

Thank you in advanced!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi there. Welcome to the forums. Orient watches are owned by seiko which produces quality and affordable timepieces. If you think that you really like that watch and suits your lifestyle well, I say go for it. On the other hand, if you don't mind sharing your price range I am pretty sure a lot of our forum members would be able to give you some good choices to choose from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there. Welcome to the forums. Orient watches are owned by seiko which produces quality and affordable timepieces. If you think that you really like that watch and suits your lifestyle well, I say go for it. On the other hand, if you don't mind sharing your price range I am pretty sure a lot of our forum members would be able to give you some good choices to choose from.
Apologies it took a year for me to reply and thank you very much! Bought it and very happy with it. Then I got myself an skx009. I like the convenience of a quartz but there's something really special about an automatic watch. Would a tag heuer be a good watch for $1000 watch? I don't really have much and I still wear my gshock when I need to. 🙂

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
A tag is perfectly fine. If you tell us your price range and the type of watch you are looking for plenty of people will give you a suggestion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A tag is perfectly fine. If you tell us your price range and the type of watch you are looking for plenty of people will give you a suggestion.
Hi! I am looking for a good all around watch that I can wear with pretty much anything. I can only extend my budget up to $1000 and tag came to mind. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts