WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks,

I'm selling my incredibly rare and amazingly gorgeous Orient Mecha-Trenics. It took me years to find it, and I've only ever seen 1 white dial for sale since, so I'd guess that maybe 2 come up for sale per decade or so.

Originally sold only in Japan, they came out around 2004. Limited edition run of 999 this fellow is #002! I'm telling you, this thing is astounding to see in person. 50mm curved sapphire?!

50mm stainless steel case
24mm lug width
Curved front Sapphire with AR coating
Sapphire back windows
3 separate mechanical movements - from Orients ladies line I believe - can be wound
3 time zones, each with date - Time zone 1 has day/date and a quick adjust function
Rotating inner GMT bezel
5 knurled crowns!!
Applied markers all over the flipp'n place!!

Condition:
Excellent, no scratches on the crystal - although there is AR on the outside, and there is 1 minor scuff on it. It's hard to see, but it's there.
The case is in great shape, no dings, dents or scratches worth mentioning. It is both brushed and polished.

I had the serviced about 2 years ago, and it wasn't cheap, basically 3 movement rebuilds. Comes on this new 24mm strap. I don't have the original leather strap, but I do have the original Orient clasp that was on it. No original packaging.

I'm looking for $1125 USD via PP + Shipping - please no trades or low-ball offers.

Pics!

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 10.jpg

Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts