WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I like the Black Dial Revolver... blue looks good too. Surprised to hear that the Revolver is "discontinued" ... there do not seem to be many in circulation [at least from pics posted] ... so it seems it never did catch on as much as one might have expected.

haha thanks! get one soon, they're all discontinued! ;-)

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the Black Dial Revolver... blue looks good too. Surprised to hear that the Revolver is "discontinued" ... there do not seem to be many in circulation [at least from pics posted] ... so it seems it never did catch on as much as one might have expected.
thanks! yeah it has been discontinued for awhile, seldom have people selling it in the forums nowadays. i guess not a lot of people like the bezel? ;-)

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I like the bezel ... but, given the choice between Revolver and SUMO, I would probably pick the more traditional SUMO which is in the same price range, may be even a bit less. That's probably what hurt the success of the Revolver more than anything.

thanks! yeah it has been discontinued for awhile, seldom have people selling it in the forums nowadays. i guess not a lot of people like the bezel? ;-)

·
Registered
425 Posts
The lack of sapphire, busy dial, straight end links and cost has hurt

Sapphire at this price range? come on.

Busy Dial? same dial / movement as their top of the line 300m diver, try again.

I picked up the yellow dial and love it. It was a steal at this price IMO. (with the 50% code that is)

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the bezel ... but, given the choice between Revolver and SUMO, I would probably pick the more traditional SUMO which is in the same price range, may be even a bit less. That's probably what hurt the success of the Revolver more than anything.
ahhh brand new the revolver is cheaper than the sumo..but true guess most people get the sumo instead

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sapphire at this price range? come on.

Busy Dial? same dial / movement as their top of the line 300m diver, try again.

I picked up the yellow dial and love it. It was a steal at this price IMO. (with the 50% code that is)
yeah i love mine too! :-!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts