WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
The more I see the blue dial the more I question my decision to go with the black dial...I suppose it's since I already owned the Blue Mako o|

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
The more I see the blue dial the more I question my decision to go with the black dial...I suppose it's since I already owned the Blue Mako o|
How do you feel about purple?

The blue dial only looks truly blue in photos. In person it's decidedly purplish.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Congratulations on your OS200. The dial is a blue/purple combination but looks stunning! :)

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha i love the blue dial man..have been staring at it in the office a lot today

·
Registered
DWC 1701 Pontchartrain Great Lakes Edition GMT Dive
465 Posts
Sweet- I have the black dial one. Easily my favorite watch.

·
Registered
DWC 1701 Pontchartrain Great Lakes Edition GMT Dive
465 Posts
how's the lume?
From my current and former collection, greatest to least lume:

Seiko Black Monster (melt your face)
Benarus 1KM (burn your face)
Seiko Sawtooth (singe your face)
Orient Air Diver (easy to read all night)
Orient Pepsi & Yellow Mako (can be read all night)

Slightly off topic- If done on a limited basis, Orient could charge a premium for Makos with Seiko-level Lume. Assuming most production etc. is at an arms-length between the two companies, but a guy can dream! :-!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
From my current and former collection, greatest to least lume:

Seiko Black Monster (melt your face)
Benarus 1KM (burn your face)
Seiko Sawtooth (singe your face)
Orient Air Diver (easy to read all night)
Orient Pepsi & Yellow Mako (can be read all night)

Slightly off topic- If done on a limited basis, Orient could charge a premium for Makos with Seiko-level Lume. Assuming most production etc. is at an arms-length between the two companies, but a guy can dream! :-!
wow thanks for the info! the mako is really good..hmm now i'm tempted to get a hogrider all over again :think:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts