WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Contemplating if I should get the same model, but the short second hand is stopping me.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
446 Posts
I got orient star classic the other day. I dont really like the bracelet that come with the watch so i put on mesh bracelet on the watch. What do you guys think? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it totally works. Might look even sharper on a Milanese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
looks really good. congrats!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very nice! I personally prefer the oyster link bracelet, but the mesh (and Milanese) are very nice. I think the mesh works better with the black dial version you have compared to mine. I've got an Orient Star Classic white dial with blue hands.

20170827_094323.jpg

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I think the Milanese works. The shark mesh is a little too large to fit the elegance of the watch, in my opinion.

But I'd still wear it. :)
Agree. The watch is retro classic elegance, the shark mesh is too rugged and doesn't work in my opinion. Milanese looks great. I still have mine (black dial also) on the original bracelet, though like the OP I'm less in love with the bracelet than I am with the watch. I'd love to put it on a brown horween strap, I think. Not to hijack here, but if anyone has that setup I'd love to see a picture.

Mine:

cba485ec3e9f4ec71c8ebde2e46fa500.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts