WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Was looking around and this watch caught my eye. Understand that it is not a new release. Nevertheless would luv to hear any feedback or comments about this watch.

Many thanks.

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
That one is an orient Star from their retro-future collection from a couple of years ago. They are still being made. That model came in various different colors (some which I thought looked better than that one). It's design was patterned after a vintage racing motorcycle (the section where it says OrientStar mimics the shape of the gas tank).

There is a really cool model in this collection that is patterned after a vintage camera. You can chec k out the entire collection here:

http://www.orient-watch.com/global/product/retro_future/

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup their collection of these retro stuff looks really cool.

Btw, do you know of any parttciular write-ups about the thinking behind the design? In fact, if you didn't point out, I think even noticed that the section where it says OrientStar mimics the shape of the gas tank :-!

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
I've seen a few write ups before. Just run a few google and forum searches. something is bound to come up. FYI, there are more write ups on the Retro-Camera, and on the Flieger than on the Retro-moto. Also, These watches are big.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts