WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been after one of these for a while and finally found a seller at a reasonable price. I'm in the UK so it's not been possible to see the watches in person. I'm therefore after some advice from fellow owners / people who have been lucky enough to see / handle them. Which is more desirable / more expensive looking, The blue or black varient? Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I've been after one of these for a while and finally found a seller at a reasonable price. I'm in the UK so it's not been possible to see the watches in person. I'm therefore after some advice from fellow owners / people who have been lucky enough to see and handle them. Which is more desirable / more expensive looking, The blue or black varient? Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I find the blue to have a unique look and style which makes it special. The dial can color shift depending on lighting.

On the wrist the black looks like any number of dive watches, more average. So I bought the blue and have no regrets.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi,

I've been after one of these for a while and finally found a seller at a reasonable price. I'm in the UK so it's not been possible to see the watches in person. I'm therefore after some advice from fellow owners / people who have been lucky enough to see / handle them. Which is more desirable / more expensive looking, The blue or black varient? Any help would be much appreciated.
Blue. Get the blue.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got in blue and I really like it. Had many watches in black and I wanted something different. But I dont understand the crown design though...why the black stripe with a blue dial? And why is it high polished? If you look at the watch from above yoe see surfaces all brushed and then this crown highly polished....But as said I really like it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my Triton about 2 months ago and I loved it until the bezel click spring broke -_- So I called Orient Watch USA and they said I would need to buy a whole new case $150+ and send my watch in in order to get a new spring. That's insane so I'm SOL lol

Anyone know if another watch bezel spring would fit? Maybe a Kano since it's case width is 44 vs 43.4 for the Triton?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts