WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been after one of these for a while and finally found a seller at a reasonable price. I'm in the UK so it's not been possible to see the watches in person. I'm therefore after some advice from fellow owners / people who have been lucky enough to see / handle them. Which is more desirable / more expensive looking, The blue or black varient? Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I've been after one of these for a while and finally found a seller at a reasonable price. I'm in the UK so it's not been possible to see the watches in person. I'm therefore after some advice from fellow owners / people who have been lucky enough to see and handle them. Which is more desirable / more expensive looking, The blue or black varient? Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi,

I've been after one of these for a while and finally found a seller at a reasonable price. I'm in the UK so it's not been possible to see the watches in person. I'm therefore after some advice from fellow owners / people who have been lucky enough to see / handle them. Which is more desirable / more expensive looking, The blue or black varient? Any help would be much appreciated.
Blue. Get the blue.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got in blue and I really like it. Had many watches in black and I wanted something different. But I dont understand the crown design though...why the black stripe with a blue dial? And why is it high polished? If you look at the watch from above yoe see surfaces all brushed and then this crown highly polished....But as said I really like it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my Triton about 2 months ago and I loved it until the bezel click spring broke -_- So I called Orient Watch USA and they said I would need to buy a whole new case $150+ and send my watch in in order to get a new spring. That's insane so I'm SOL lol

Anyone know if another watch bezel spring would fit? Maybe a Kano since it's case width is 44 vs 43.4 for the Triton?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.