WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to www.orientusa.com today, and was ready to buy three watches, and not a single one was in stock. I hope this is not a common problem. I will wait a week or so and try again, but never the less very disappointing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is it possible new models for 2010 are on the way and they have been depleting older inventory? Or maybe they are selling a load of watches. Whatever the case, it is a disappointment.

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
I've seen chatter that they are all at some exhibition, so they may have closed off sales while they were away.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Is there any official word on this? There are a lot of watches out of stock. I would have bought a CFD0E001W this morning, but.. OOS.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm not sure what the problem was when this was originally posted. However, right now we are in the process of updating our back end. Because of that, some models may appear out of stock erroneously.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have noticed this a couple different times when I was about to purchase a watch from them using their 50% coupon. Probably a good thing because I would have about 3 more watches and $500 or so less $$$.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts